Drawing on our experience in all major industries, we develop solutions that meet the most challenging IT problems.
Our team follows one of two approaches to development. In full lifecycle application projects, we assume complete responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, testing and integration of systems. In cooperative development, we work with your IT professionals to jointly analyze, design, implement, test and integrate systems.
Advance Apps (A2)
A2 is an Agile application development and deployment platform using open and standard technology. It simplifies and streamlines application design and development through visual modeling, instant code generation and automatic deployment. This model enables faster development of enterprise‑class applications, improves developer productivity and reduces time to market. A2 offers solutions and services in these areas:
- Enterprise application development
- Mobile application development
- Rapid business prototyping
- Industrialization solutions
- Product training, consulting, support and customization
The functional components of A2 include:
- A2 App Studio:Helps jumpstart prototyping of Web applications using visual modeling, business logic and APIs.
- A2 Server:Converts application models to working code using templates. It includes a prototyping engine for rapid generation of business prototypes, a collaboration engine for collaborative development using visual modeling and solution accelerators.
- A2 Store:An organization-wide repository of assets and reference applications.
With experience across all major industries, we can create solutions for meeting the most challenging IT problems. We combine deep technology expertise, architecture solutions capability and program management skills to help you integrate and acquire new capabilities for heterogeneous systems that span both mainstream and emerging technologies.
Specialists across our global delivery network work with you to provide the skills you need, when you need them, for streamlining, managing and maximizing all systems, applications and enterprise platforms including:
- Microsoft .NET
- Portals and content management
- Messaging and integration
Application Internationalization: Commonality Analysis Using a Family-Based Approach
To facilitate the use of a software application internationally, organizations must view it as part of a systems suite and dissect components to enable or enhance reuse.
Designing an Effective Enterprise Search Solution
Developing an effective enterprise search solution requires diverse content, secured search, a truly usable user interface, desktop search and social search.