Bring your expertise to our Consulting teams, which combine technology, digitaland business operations expertise to envision, design and deliver the end-to-end solutions that our clients—the world’s top organizations–need to become high-performance businesses and governments.
We know how to mobilize the right people, skills, alliances and technologies to deliver innovative results that create high-performance businesses. We deliver our services and solutions through 19 focused industry groups within our five operating groups: Communications, Media & Technology, Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, and Resources.
(Industry) Knowledge Is Power
At LKO, you’ll use your industry knowledge to transform our clients’ businesses while transforming your own career. Because our clients span the full range of industries around the world, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage your industry specialization to gain experience and build deep, marketable skills that add value to your professional development.
LKO’s industry focus provides our people with a thorough understanding of the specific changes, issues and applicable technologies that apply to each industry, enabling us to deliver solutions tailored to each client.
Learn about the impact you could help make for industries and governments around the world.
Join a Team of Experts
At LKO, your industry knowledge will be valued. You’ll team with other specialists in various disciplines to help our clients reach their goals. At the same time, you’ll collaborate with, learn from and be coached by the very best people, and have access to the global assets and tools you’ll need to succeed, both on the job and in your career. You’ll also be joining a Consulting community with the credibility, expertise and insight that C-suite clients depend on and expect.
Expertise across a Spectrum
Working in an operating group you’ll get to know your clients’ business intimately, deepening your industry skills and experience in the process. You’ll be part of a team of experts delivering integrated solutions and end-to-end business services to meet the changing needs of our clients in one of these five groups:
- Communications, Media &Technology (serving the Communications, Electronics and High-Tech, Media and Entertainment industries)
- Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance)
- Health & Public Service (Defense & Public Safety, Health, Human Services, and Public Services & Management)
- Products (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products, Industrial Equipment, Retail, Transportation and Travel Services)
- Resources (Chemicals, Energy, Natural Resources and Utilities)
Know Your Role
If you work in one of the operating groups, you’ll likely begin your LKO career in one of these five areas:
- Client Account Leadership: Build and maintain enduring relationships with clients as their trusted adviser, bringing the best of LKO – offerings, people and assets – to create client value while expanding our footprint.
- Industry and Business Services: Design, architect, sell and deliver innovative solutions for multiple clients by providing industry solutions and services, product services and offering development and engineering services.
- Sales: Fuel LKO growth in the marketplace through dedicated sales or sales enablement. You’ll work with client account leadership teams, as well as technology, industry and business service and growth platform professionals.
- Industry Management Consulting: Help our clients solve their business challenges through process excellence and change enablement, operational value realization and strategy.
- Industry Technology Integration: Leverage your deep technical expertise to design and provide business and systems integration, portfolio and delivery management, solution architecture, software engineering, technology.
Rewards As Varied As the Industries We Serve
Working as a Consultant, you’ll enjoy challenging and interesting client consulting work as you deepen your functional and technical capabilities. You’ll build credibility, relevance, and meaningful relationships with our clients—government agencies and top businesses around the world—as you help them navigate the future.
You’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself daily with meaningful projects that help you to know your clients’ business intimately. You’ll also enjoy a diverse and exciting array of career opportunities based on the breadth and scope of the work we do.