LKO is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical.
We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments.
Our offerings include business process outsourcing and managed IT services, systems integration and IT consulting services, high-end server technology, cyber security and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. LKO has more than 500 employees serving clients around North America & South Asia.
PASSION FOR OUR CLIENTS’ SUCCESS
We’re driven by a passion to help our clients build stronger, more agile and more innovative businesses.
LKO enables global enterprises to address a dual mandate: to make their current operations as efficient and cost-effective as possible and to invest in innovation to unleash new potential across their organizations.
What makes LKO unique is our ability to help clients meet both challenges. We help them enhance productivity by ensuring that vital business functions work faster, cheaper and better. And, our ability to conceptualize, architect and implement new and expanded capabilities allows clients to transform legacy models to take their business to the next level.
Our sustainability efforts are propelled by the knowledge that we and our clients must cultivate the resources that are essential to meet the challenges of the future. Accordingly, we have made Educational Opportunity, Environmental Stewardship and Employee Development the pillars of LKO’s sustainability effort. We continually challenge ourselves to apply our enterprising spirit, passion for innovation and can-do attitude to make a difference in these vital areas.
WE ARE FOCUSED IN OUR SUSTAINABILITY EFFORTS
- Improving education in our communities.
- Reducing the environmental impact of our operations.
- Providing a safe workplace while promoting professional development.
- Maintaining high standards of business conduct.
- Delivering superior service and tangible business advantages to our clients.
LKO is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process services. Our dedicated employees offer strategic insights, technological expertise and industry experience. Their work is supported by a global delivery network that helps large organizations respond to the challenges of the Future of Work with virtual, flexible, scalable and efficient operations.
RETHINK, REINVENT AND REWIRE BUSINESS MODELS
Our clients today face a dual mandate: They need to drive efficiencies and productivity as they cope with market and economic pressures. At the same time, they must invest in innovation to transform their businesses and open up new horizons of opportunity
We help many of the world’s leading companies address this dual mandate. We know that organizations cannot master 21st century challenges with 20th century strategies and methods. Business is being transformed by globalization, virtualization, a new generation of millenial workers and continual technology innovation.
In response to the transformative forces that define the Future of Work, LKO is helping clients rethink, reinvent and rewire their businesses to apply the new SMAC business technology architecture (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) to their most significant challenges and opportunities.
LKO focuses on helping organizations:
- Rethink their business models to change the ways they interact with their customers, employees and partners. We help them reshape their operations and processes to increase productivity and gain competitive advantage.
- Reinvent their workforces to reflect the millennial mindset and its flexible, open and inclusive approach to work. We can help companies adopt new tools to enable knowledge sharing and drive productivity and innovation.
- Rewire their operations that are being transformed by social networks, mobile devices, “big data” analytics and cloud computing. We can help clients use these technologies to find new ways to increase operational flexibility, lower costs and decrease time to market.
Regardless of the challenges, LKO stands ready to help your organization embrace the Future of Work.